Friday, August 8, 2008

I can't fix everything

I have been humbled before the Lord today. I have seen His power once again, and I give Him glory. I know that there is a plan and He is in control. I've seen Him take control of this situation. I've seen my friends rally together trying to do what little we can in the face of this devasting situation. I sit here this evening exhausted. Mentally & physically, completely spent. A friend that I love dearly is hurting and I can do nothing to help her. No matter how much I want to, I cannot fix this.......I've cried all I can today. It's time to fully turn this over.

I am claiming the word of God as written in Isaiah.

Isaiah 40:29-31
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


I am claim this for me and my friends. We are not promised that our time here on earth will be easy. However, we are promised that we will not have to face it alone. I know that God is in control. However cliche that may sound to some, we have seen Hope. I've seen God working through many people, there is a new bond among us. I know that He can cure my weariness for He is my hope. I pray that others will be reminded of that as well.

No comments: