Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Friends

I've posted it before but feel the need again. I am so blessed to have so many friends. I've gotten so behind in posting. In October, Renee celebrated her 18th birthday. She was blessed to have so many people there to help her celebrate. Friends and family from many generations. These are some pics from that great night!

A special thanks to all those that helped decorate. Granny Shirley provided the cake through a work friend, it was Christian's first cake for a big event. She knocked it out of the ball park! It was really beautiful, (just like the Birthday girl!)




























Don't ever play Trivial Pursuit against Dale Barker!





I could not have made it through this day without Pebbles help! Cooking, cleaning, decorating, cleaning up and just overall moral support.

Renee was so precious! I am so glad that she had a great birthday and party. She deserves it!

Love ya, mean it!

No comments: