Monday, August 16, 2010

At the beach again. Who would have dreamed that I would be blessed enough to go twice in one year? I am "On Vacation" as Kat likes to say with 7 other ladies. We are a very different bunch, but God put us all here for a reason. Just like he does with every situation. Destin is very beautiful and a nice place to visit. Probably when I get to move to Dauphin Island someday (I'll never stop dreaming) then I can vacation in Destin. :) Kat, Teri and I left out of NLR on Friday afternoon and the bonding hasn't stopped yet. I look forward to adding some pics soon. I'll keep you updated on the week. Although what happens on the island stays on the island. The waves were huge tonight and so beautiful. Another wonderful sunrise. Thank you Lord for all Your many blessings in my life including 4 new friends.

No comments: